LES MILLS™ VIRTUAL CLASSES
LES MILLS RPM
LES MILLS BODY COMBAT
LES MILLS BODY PUMP
LES MILLS™ are one of the leading fitness pioneers for group fitness classes in the world. For the last 20 years, Les Mills has been providing a range of choreographed group fitness classes to the latest music. For the first time in East Africa, Les Mills has tied up with Reform Cycling & Strength Studio, to offer LES MILLS™ Virtual classes, which are led by some of the world's best fitness instructors who will take you through a group exercise indoor cycling, cardio or strength class choreographed to fist bumping music.
LES MILLS™ VIRTUAL CLASSES OFFERED AT REFORM
This 45-minute indoor cycling classes is set to the rhythm of motivating music. It burns a lot of calories, gets you fit and leaves you feeling euphoric.
This is a yoga based workout with elements of Tai-Chi and Pilates set to music. This class focuses of restoring your range of motion through your muscles and improves flexibility.
This 55 minutes barbell class shapes, tones and strengthens your entire body. This 60-minute addictive workout challenges all of your major muscle groups by using the best weight-room exercises such as squats, presses, lifts and curls.
This 55 minutes fiercely energetic workout is inspired by martial arts and draws from a wide array of disciplines such as karate, boxing, taekwondo, tai chi and muay thai. Supported by driving music and powerful instructors, you'll strike, punch, kick and kata your way through calories to superior cardio fitness.
This 30 minutes workout strengthens and tones your 6 pack, lower abs, obliques, stabilizer and back muscles .
WHY WE OFFER LES MILLS™ VIRTUAL CLASSES
These classes are intended to complement our existing Reform classes and allow you to get in a group exercise class at times of the day or week when we don't offer Reform classes so that you can workout at your own convenience. We have all the fitness equipment you need at Reform to do the LES MILLS™ Virtual classes and feel like you are in an actual LES MILLS™ class. If you are asking yourself why you would want to pay for such a class when you could workout to a fitness video in your living room, here are some reasons why you want to do these LES MILLS™ Virtual classes with us:
- If you are a fan of LES MILLS™ classes, you will not find these classes free of charge online. We are the only studio in East Africa with the license to offer LES MILLS™ Virtual classes
- You want an exercise space with no distractions (such as the phone ringing, or someone at home interrupting you) to get in an awesome workout which Reform provides
- You are unlikely to have the equipment (such as an indoor cycling bike or barbells) at home to do LES MILLS™ Virtual classes. Reform has all the equipment and a dedicated cycling studio and strength studio for these classes
- Even if you love one type of LES MILLS™ class, we have over 15 versions of this class which are constantly being updated so you do not feel like you are working out to the same routine
- The instructors teaching the LES MILLS™ virtual classes are their master instructors and the best Les Mills has to offer.